Friday, April 2, 2010

ICt presentation

i'd done my presentation on last tuesday...huhuhu..^^
i picked the title-virus (trojan and worm)...ms hanie was in charge for giving my mark...
well,yeah..as expected..i became stuttered in front of the teacher...i started to speak in broken-english,and bahasa rojak..hahah..if i recorded my speech..it must be really funny..only insane people speak like that..n,yeah...i noticed miss hanie smiled and giggled sometimes...omg!!at that moment,i felt like i'm the worst!!..baka!!
but who cares,i juz want it over,i don't care about my words or the way i speak okay...hahah...many of my friends haven't do it..so,i feel more relieved and relaxed....
now,i juz have to concentrate on revising b'coz PK2 exam is juz around da corner...target mark for ict-maybe A-
lalala...~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment